|Job Title:||Customer Service Executive||Job Category:||Junior Management|
|Department/Group:||Client Engagement||Reporting To:||Head of Client Engagement|
|Experience:||2 – 3 years||Position Type:||Full time|
|Roles & Responsibilities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Work experience and educational background that a candidate should have when applying for position
Years of Exp: Overall 8 years with 2 years of planning and/or management experience.
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of System implementation project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
•Mapping requirements & providing best solutions involving evaluation & definition of scope of project and finalization of project requirements/ needs.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
•Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Planning, estimation and executing/ monitoring & reviewing on-going projects / service management.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Providing post-implementation, application maintenance and enhancement support to the client with regard to the product / software application.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
• Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers. Post graduate or equivalent.
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Excellent client-facing and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Exposure to Java / Oracle is a plus.
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
• Flexible to work long hours and over weekends/holidays when required.
• Onsite travel either for short or long durations will be required.