Roles & Responsibilities :
• Identify, analyze and develop new business opportunities in the mobile/digital payments market.
• Forge new strategic partnerships (and nurture existing ones) between OBOPAY and technology and channel partners: including building relationships with senior leadership of partner organisation, developing proposals, making presentations and negotiating business deals.
• Ensure partnerships are executed successfully from start to finish; from signing agreements, fully onboarding new partners and driving business.
• Collaborate with the product team on product requirements needed to drive strategic partnerships.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to create viable, win-win solutions that are ready to go to market.
• Provide insights in competitor analysis, market intelligence, and best practices for the identified segments, and specific accounts.
The Right Fit :
• Highly motivated, persuasive, people-oriented, and success-driven personality.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Ability to drive deals under tight deadlines.
• Proven track record in strategic partnerships and business development in the technology industry.
• Relevant experience in the payments/telecom/fintech industry is preferred.
• Experience owning and negotiating complex, multinational commercial partnerships.
• Excellent communication skills across the board, with an strong ability to influence and build trusting relationships with others.
• Advanced critical thinking, problem solving and analytical instincts, with impeccable business judgment.
• Ability to handle and solve complex business problems.
• Willingness to travel.
• Engineering degree + MBA-Marketing.
Work experience: 6- 10 years.