Years of Exp: 3-4Years MBA(preferable)
Domain expertise: Preferred domain expertise in working with Banking & financial services. Knowledge in Mobile Banking & Payments is preferred.
- The requirement is for a techno functional role for a prospective candidate who possesses strong visualization, solutioning and believes in creating innovative alternative solutions to any business problem.
- Must have proven experience as a Business Analyst in client deployments for Financial/Payments industry.
- Must be able to elaborate, specify and document the business & functional requirements for a software platform.
- Must play a key role in supporting delivery/Engg team of solutions through the SDLC/PDLC, communication across the internal stakeholders and business partners.
- Maintain the Requirements documents and update it regularly for all clients.
- Proven ability to understand, validate and document business requirements as functional and system specification documents and translate them into a technical solution.
- Be a key player in a project and drive the client engagement role with the client team. Convert the business requirements to functional requirements. Strong ability to visualise the end solution(in system) before developing it.
- Responsible for functional requirement study and Gap Analysis.
- Author Product Requirement documents (PRD) and CR(Change request). Adhere to standard specification format like Use Cases, technical/functional specifications, functional test cases, user stories, UX & wireframes. Strong documentation and visualizing skills.
- Ensure understanding of current state and proposed future state to identify differences and needs to be addressed.
- Ability to brainstorm ideas for a solution to a problem. Display abilities to work in a team.
- Strong visualization and ability to think out of the box.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities combined with superior presentation skills – Role entails making customer presentations as and when needed.
- Knowledge to use MS Visio, Microsoft word. Microsoft Office etc will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to the business analysis process and subsequent project execution processes.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and swift decision making
- Ability to solutionize a problem and arrive at multiple best case alternatives for a techno-functional problem.